Luxembourg, April 8, 2022
The Board of Directors of your company has the honor to convene you to the Annual General Meeting of Carmignac Portfolio to be held on April 19, 2022 at 3.00 p.m. (Luxembourg time), at the registered office, for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following matters:
1. Presentation of the management report of the Board of Directors and the report of the Independent Auditors as at December 31, 2021.
2. To approve the statement of net assets and the statement of operations for the year ended December 31, 2021.
3. To allocate the net results.
4. To discharge the Directors with respect to performance of their duties during the year ended December 31, 2021.
5. Statutory nominations:
- Renewal of the mandates of M. Carmignac, M. Helderlé, M. Older and M. Michalowski, as Directors of the Sicav to serve until the next Annual General Meeting in 2023.
- Renewal of the mandate of PricewaterhouseCoopers Société Coopérative, as Independent Auditor of the Sicav to serve until the next Annual General Meeting in 2023.
6. Directors’ fees.
7. Any other business.
Shareholders are advised that no quorum is required for the statutory general meeting and that decisions will be taken at the majority of the shares present or represented at the meeting.
The Annual report, the decisions and the attached proxy form are available on the internet at https://www.carmignac.lu/en/regulatory-information and on demand at the registered office or the following institutions:
The United Kingdom:
CACEIS Bank, Belgium Branch
the local correspondent bank, where you have completed your subscription, as mentioned in the “modulo di sottoscrizione”
CACEIS (Switzerland) SA
Carmignac Gestion Luxembourg, UK Branch
BNP PARIBAS Fund Services Dublin limited
With regard to and as a precautionary health measure to contain the Coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19), we will not be able to accommodate physical attendance at the General Meeting. Instead, you may participate only by using the proxy attached.
Therefore, please kindly send a scanned version of the proxies before April 14, 2022 with a copy of your valid ID card or passport, or in the case of a legal entity, an updated list of authorised signatories, using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and also by post to Domicile Department, CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg Branch (“CACEIS BLB”), 5, Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg.
Several European countries have recently strengthened their measures to contain the Coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19). Indeed, due to these containment measures, there may be a delay in the CACEIS BLB Domicile team receiving original shareholder proxies. In order to ensure the follow-up and treatment of the votes for the General Meeting, we ask you to send us a scanned version of the required proxy as a first step. The usual shipment by post should then follow as soon as possible. This procedure will ensure the CACEIS BLB Domicile team receives the documentation and can process it to the best of their ability based on the scanned versions. Votes received only by email will be taken into account for the General Meeting.
The Board of Directors