- Behaviour of our funds
- Our market views with Frédéric Leroux
- Our strategic choices with Rose Ouahba and David Older
- Illustration of our strategy through our Patrimoine range with Rose Ouahba, David Older and Keith Ney
- Focus on Carmignac Portfolio Flexible Bond with Guillaume Rigeade and Eliezer Ben Zimra
- Conversation with Edouard & Maxime Carmignac
Carmignac Portfolio Flexible Bond A EUR Acc
Recommended minimum investment horizon
Lower risk Higher risk
Potentially lower return Potentially higher return
INTEREST RATE: Interest rate risk results in a decline in the net asset value in the event of changes in interest rates.
CREDIT: Credit risk is the risk that the issuer may default.
CURRENCY: Currency risk is linked to exposure to a currency other than the Fund’s valuation currency, either through direct investment or the use of forward financial instruments.
EQUITY: The Fund may be affected by stock price variations, the scale of which is dependent on external factors, stock trading volumes or market capitalization.
The Fund presents a risk of loss of capital.
* Risk Scale from the KIID (Key Investor Information Document). Risk 1 does not mean a risk-free investment. This indicator may change over time.
Chairman and CIO
Managing Director Carmignac UK
Eliezer Ben Zimra
Portfolio Advisor and Member of the Investment Committee
Managing Director and Member of the Strategic Investment Committee